LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Info Screen

Drivin33

I mistakenly started a new thread when I meant to reply to the author of the Unified Lives! theme. But I guess the question is true for any theme that displays a game card - is it possible to choose what info is displayed on that game card? Or can only the theme author do that?

The answer is both, depending on how the theme was created. Most likely if it was created in the CTC, then the user does not have the option of removing certain pieces of information without diving into the code, or using the theme creator files to load into the CTC and remove it yourself.

If your using the Default theme, or any theme that uses the GameDetailsTransitionSelector (very few themes use it these days), then users have the option of turning certain metadata on or off in the options.