LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Company Logos?

Xngears

One of the things I decided to do with my Big Box setup was to have the consoles sorted by company name, rather than keep them all in one nebulous "Consoles" folder.

The problem with doing that is now I've got some mismatched logos, and I haven't been able to find any clear company logos I could use instead.

Also, for some reason there's no Nintendo Switch logo by default.

I was wondering if anyone could either point me to a community pack that has the logos, or can tell me what dimensions the logos have to be in order to fit properly on the main menu.

logo 1.jpg

logo 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Xngears said:

One of the things I decided to do with my Big Box setup was to have the consoles sorted by company name, rather than keep them all in one nebulous "Consoles" folder.

The problem with doing that is now I've got some mismatched logos, and I haven't been able to find any clear company logos I could use instead.

Also, for some reason there's no Nintendo Switch logo by default.

I was wondering if anyone could either point me to a community pack that has the logos, or can tell me what dimensions the logos have to be in order to fit properly on the main menu.

logo 1.jpg

logo 2.jpg

Check the download section.  Here is one of several links with various logos: