LaunchBox Community Forums

Create missing playlists option?

CDBlue

Hey all,

I recall that there used to be an option in LB to create missing/automated playlists. Has that been removed from LB recently? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know I can always create my own filters/playlists and save them, but if you didn't select to options to create the automated playlists during the mame import process how do you create the automated playlists?

You need to be in Platform Category filter to see those options. If you are in Platform Category you can right click any platform and have it create playlists based on certain fields. If you right click the Arcade platform (NOT the category) there is also another option that is similar to "Create Missing Arcade/MAME Playlists". That option creates the playlists made typically on import. Note though the new vertical/chd playlists are created by that process at this time.