LaunchBox Community Forums

Image Errors.

Noxxion

LaunchBox has worked fine for several months without error, was adding a few new items to the program and the image updates keep timing out and throwing errors. I haven't changed or modified, but noticed this since the recent update.

This happens on items from different platforms.

Any suggestions? 

Edit: In my browser I can access those files no problem and they seem to load too. However, I am still getting the errors in LaunchBox

errors.png

Edited by Noxxion

Same problem for me, since the installation of version 12.8 (which should have guaranteed a higher speed of downloading the media of the various games), at least 50% of the images are not downloaded and generate errors as in your case. If I repeat the procedure, telling LaunchBox to download only the missing media, it can perhaps download another 20%, but even repeating the operation several times you can not get all the images, as happened in the past.

Yeah, Emumovies still downloads without error, and I do admit the speed is better. However, I still get the errors from Launchbox. Tried on several games from several different platforms. Often if I retry the attempts they will sometimes download 1 or 2 of the images but I still get errors on 'timeouts' thrown at me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...