LaunchBox Community Forums

Controller Xbox360 inverted

marcosgaming

Hi, 

I'm doing a new installation of LaunchBox and all emulators because I was attacked by a virus. 

Now I have the strange problem. 

Why Controller Xbox360 connected on adapter as player 1 it's knowned by emulator system as player 2? 

Maybe I copy last files from old autoconfig folder? 

How to fix this issue? 

This problem for now on this 2 emulators mgba and kega Fusion, while on retroarch works perfectly. 

Maybe setting of controllers on Launchbox. 

Help me. Thanks. 

12 hours ago, marcosgaming said:

Hi, 

I'm doing a new installation of LaunchBox and all emulators because I was attacked by a virus. 

Now I have the strange problem. 

Why Controller Xbox360 connected on adapter as player 1 it's knowned by emulator system as player 2? 

Maybe I copy last files from old autoconfig folder? 

How to fix this issue? 

This problem for now on this 2 emulators mgba and kega Fusion, while on retroarch works perfectly. 

Maybe setting of controllers on Launchbox. 

Help me. Thanks. 

Not entirely sure how to help you here. Maybe someone else knows better. However, I'd start with checking how many controllers Windows is seeing in your Game Controllers window. 

I do know that third party programs can sometimes register virtual controllers, which can then cause your actual controller to register as a second one, since the first slot is taken by a virtual controller.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks. 

Windows see correctly 2 players, but A is player 2 and B is player 1. This is problem. Now I'm setting flycast emulator for dreamcast and I can't play any games 2 players at this, while if I use redream all works perfectly. Maybe adapteur of xbox360 controllers it's crazy. Strange. Before I format my pc all was the same and good.