LaunchBox Community Forums

problem launching switch games with yuzu

Mastomass

hello, I have a problem with launching some switch games (Yuzu) from launchbox.
When I run somes games like "Super smash bros ultimate", the emulator launches and loads 
the rom but gets stuck on the loading bar (see attach file). This issue does not occur on all games. 
And the games that are problematic under launchbox, launch well with the emulator 
only. 
Have you had any issues like this? 
Thank you for your answers.

1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/7/2022 at 5:22 PM, Night_Terror said:

Same issue here. the other i am facing is that mario kart 8 doesnt apply the dlcs when i launch through launchbox.

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? It's driving me crazy. It use to wotk before but now it's stuck loading Mario Kart 8 deluxe. Works fine outside LB. 

On 1/23/2021 at 5:02 PM, Retro808 said:

It is possible for the marquee to play videos. Without using a plugin though BB starts to run very poorly. So it does start using up a lot of resources. 

On 2/9/2023 at 9:53 AM, Joe35car said:

Well I just deleted it from my Switch list and imported it again. Works now but I did this process before and it didn't. Oh well it's working.

:)

So, I have always just removed the bracketed and parenthesized words/abreviations as I feel that it leaves room for muck ups. I keep eveything in the nsp format and have never ran into issues. Try removing, renaming the files and finally re-adding the games into lb. Should work after that. PS. Hey @JoeViking245

• Like 1