LaunchBox Community Forums

I can't import DoDonPachi Saidaioujou

SonGokuu

I'm trying to import DoDonPachi Saidaioujou . 

But the wizard doesn't recognize that game although it exists at the database: (https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/158155 )

I was able to do it importing another game and changing its name and searching for the new metadada. But not at the natural way of importing it.

Is there any problem with it?

Mmm....That's explain why those games aren't included at the 0.242 romset anymore.

I saw other shmups were missing too, but those don't belong to Cave.

For example Ray Crisis or Shikigami no Shiro. Their .zip are not included at the basic merged or split romsets. But their CHD still remain. That's weird.

Edited by SonGokuu

2 hours ago, SonGokuu said:

Mmm....That's explain why those games aren't included at the 0.242 romset anymore.

I saw other shmups were missing too, but those don't belong to Cave.

For example Ray Crisis or Shikigami no Shiro. Their .zip are not included at the basic merged or split romsets. But their CHD still remain. That's weird.

Both these games are still in mame, they are are part of Taito GNET and as such are clones in the coh3002t rom file.

You can use a dummy file to add it to LB, once added just remove the dummy file from the roms folder after you have added it to lb. And yes use the same names.

If you used the full set importer shouldn't have to do anything, it should of added the game itself even though the dummy file does not exist. As LB doesn't even look at your roms,