LaunchBox Community Forums

Ryujinx Launchbox error

erdybirdy53.

Hi i am having an issue when i launch Ryujinx 1.1.119 through Launchbox, as soon as i click to load the game i get this error (see below). If i load Ryujinx directly I do not receive this error. Any idea why please? I am not in admin mode but have tried with it on to. Thanks for any help.

winver.JPG

error.JPG

Working fine here. Just updated to that version and on Win10 as well. That error is not a LB error its from Windows so that is odd. I would double check your emulator setting in LB Manage Emulators and make sure you are pointing to the correct .exe file.

Your Windows is up-to-date correct?

Hi I have double checked and yes I am definitely pointing to the correct Ryujinx exe file (see screenshot attached). Yes my windows is up-to-date, 1803 relates to an April 2018 related windows update so definitely newer than that. The strange thing is when i load Ryujinx directly it works as I say.

Ryujinx error.JPG

I am still having this issue. Ryujinx loads fine on its own when I load directly, without any error, but I  keep getting this error about windows being out of date when I launch through Launchbox. I am on windows 21H2 build 19044.1682 so I am definitely past 1803 build.

This is driving me crazy guys any help please? I have tried changing location of Ryujinx, but I still receive the error in Launchbox, but not when I load directly. I have tried running in Admin and non Admin mode.

Thanks for any help