LaunchBox Community Forums

Question with Bezels: Is it possible for Launchbox to configure a single bezel per system?

Fugus

Toying with it now, I can set it up for a theme bezel or a system bezel but I noticed the System Bezel isn't a singular system bezel and instead it downloads a different one for each game with that title setup for it.

Is it possible to download a single bezel in Launchbox per system and have it use that 1 bezel for every game launched from that system? Don't need 100+ NES Bezels all showing the game title and all, just a box around the game to fill the sides.  Quite literally would be happy with a bezel that is just Nintendo theme or an outline of a monitor.

Ah, understood.

Tried it under Nintendo and expected it to download a single Nintendo themed bezel for it to instead down 1 per game which can start to eat a good deal of space up when you don't want it specialized per game.

1 minute ago, Fugus said:

Ah, understood.

Tried it under Nintendo and expected it to download a single Nintendo themed bezel for it to instead down 1 per game which can start to eat a good deal of space up when you don't want it specialized per game.

Well that is sort of the point, a different bezel for every game. If you only want one bezel per platform then Retroarch has been able to do that for forever and there are thousands of different ones all over the internet for you to choose from and add to Retroarch, you don't need a tool in a frontend for that, or for the Bezel Project either if I'm honest as that already had a perfectly fine exe, but I digress.