LaunchBox Community Forums

What did ctrl+shift+v do

CaptainGreenhat

Accidentally hit ctrl+shift+v and now it seems like a lot of stuff in the platform I was working is missing. It Brought up a progress bar and started listing off games for every platform alphabetically but I pressed canceled. Also seems the games aren't properly sorting by the "arrange by" function. Does anyone know exactly what happened? I was meaning to press ctrl+shift+c to combine two games. And maybe after this if there isn't one already we need a list of keyboard shortcuts. Anyways, what happened and how do I undo it?

Ctrl+Shift+V hides games that are missing videos. You can revert by menu navigating View > Hide Games > Missing Videos.

Also, as the key combo is a toggle, you can just use it to undo the previous action.

Edited by spycat

1 hour ago, spycat said:

Ctrl+Shift+V hides games that are missing videos. You can revert by menu navigating View > Hide Games > Missing Videos.

Also, as the key combo is a toggle, you can just use it to undo the previous action.

Thanks for replying and pointing this out. No wonder it seemed like a crap ton of games were missing.