LaunchBox Community Forums

Yaba Sanshiro 2 Pro crashing? Only through Launchbox.

8bitp1xelz

When I launch Sega Saturn games through Launchbox using Yaba Sanshiro 2, the emulator crashes. However if I use it by itself and launch the same game, it works perfectly fine. Is there something I'm missing that needs to be changed to make it work? I am on Android 10, so as far as I can tell it shouldn't have to do with the Android 11 issues.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, 8bitp1xelz said:

When I launch Sega Saturn games through Launchbox using Yaba Sanshiro 2, the emulator crashes. However if I use it by itself and launch the same game, it works perfectly fine. Is there something I'm missing that needs to be changed to make it work? I am on Android 10, so as far as I can tell it shouldn't have to do with the Android 11 issues.

In our efforts to make Yaba Sanshiro 2 work, we found that it did not work properly on Android 11 and 12, so we didn't put a whole lot of time into the implementation. I'm not sure if it works on Android 10 and below, but it sounds like perhaps it doesn't work there either. I will review.

That would make sense, low priority, I get it. Hopefully an easy fix when you get to take a look. Thanks! Edit: Just to be clear, I'm using Yaba Sanshiro Pro 2, paid version, if that makes any difference.

Edited by 8bitp1xelz
clarification
  • Like 1