LaunchBox Community Forums

Change Banner - Prompted to Browse for License

Nyhmesis

Hello! 

I purchased and applied the Android lifetime license to my Launchbox installation on my Shield and loving it so far. I was trying to change the banner image of the SNES system (not a fan art fan) and it prompted me to select my license again? Even if I browse to the directory with the license, it's not there to select from this screen. The license is fully applied though, it says "Licensed to <firstname> <lastname>" so I have no idea why it won't let me select a new banner.

Any advice on this would be great, thank you! 

Think I figured it out. That "Browse for license" is just the title of the file explorer essentially to select the new png/jpg it seems. I was able to change it to a random image using that menu so it works, just the title threw me off. I'll leave the thread open as a potential bug report (if that's a thing) 

Thanks! 

Screenshot_20220807-205539.png

• Like 1