LaunchBox Community Forums

Faeran Startups - (Launching Views for LaunchBox for Android)

Faeran Startups - (Launching Views for LaunchBox for Android)

Now that Launching Views are themeable in LaunchBox for Android, I was playing around with making a bunch of them. I will be using this post for any extra Launching Views that I made that don't quite fit into a particular theme. Therefore, this download will only add my collection of Launching Views to LaunchBox for Android that are not tied to any theme. When I come up with an idea for another Launching View, I will update this file with it.

797350421_biglogo2.thumb.jpg.f4c10cf615b6b12c0df65d26165a941a.jpg

What's Included

Installation Instructions

• Extract the [theme folder] from zip file (Make sure you do not create a second folder while extracting, creating a [theme folder]\[theme folder]\files situation).
  • Place folder on your Android device, inside of the LaunchBox\Themes folder.
  • In LaunchBox for Android, navigate to intended Game View and click on the top-right menu button and select View Settings. Find Launching View and select a new one from the menu.