LaunchBox Community Forums

Emumovies Problem

grus2002

I've read all over the forums about issues with scraping Emumovies--though none recently unless I'm missing something. For me when I select a group of games and update their data, it updates

from Launchbox DB correctly, then it gets to Emumovies, says it has like 200 items to download, gets to like number 17, and then just quits--declaring that it has downloaded 17 items. There is no explanation for what happened to the other items it was going to download. Sometimes it gets past 17 but it never gets all the way to 200 or whatever number. Is this something that is currently going on? I've used Launchbox for five years and I never had this issue until last few months. This is a series of windows games and most are missing videos etc because Emumovies download keeps quitting. My login there works fine. I am a paid user. Thanks!