LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME Metadata stuck on a particular game...

DarkMatterDM

I initially got stuck when downloading metadata from EmuMovies I believe.  It got stuck at "Player's Edge Plus Screenshot - Game Title" the first time and I waited about 15 minutes, tried to hit cancel and eventually had to End Task.  After that I restarted LaunchBox again and it started downloading where it left off.

Eventually it got to the same exact file name, "Player's Edge Plus Screenshot -Game Title,"  but this time as it is stuck where it lists filenames, it's still downloading other files as the numbers are changing...just not the names anymore.  Not sure if there is some issue at emumovies with that particular file or not.

Edit:  This morning it has hung again on the file "Showdown - 3D."  Once again it is after searching the Emumovies database.  Apparantly there is some problem occurring between launchbox and emumovies involving metadata.

Edited by DarkMatterDM