LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there any way we can have manuals viewed similar to this?

Fugus

Well, added the suggestion to the tracker a couple days ago to here:

https://bitbucket.org/jasondavidcarr/launchbox/issues/7434/suggestion-the-ability-to-have-manuals

Here is to hoping it gets implemented eventually. But the next question on this, how do you add manuals to launchbox without having to manually change their names to match the ROM and throw them in? I know you can go through Emu Movies and I have a lifetime membership but the SNES collection there is a higher quality than on EmuMovies and a much larger collection with the only real games I see missing being unlicensed games, the competition cartridges, and the games retroactively added through the virtual console and 2 of those 3 categories never had one to begin with in the US.

Edit: Also noticed that if I view them in Launchbox, it still does the proper 2 pages at a time unless you are at the front or back to at least be able to just press left and right to go that route, but when you look at it from BigBox, it just wants to show a single page at a time with no way to really change it to show both and doesn't fit to page either.

Sorry if I am missing something, I never really started messing with Manuals till this.

Edited by Fugus