LaunchBox Community Forums

Restart Animation Every Time the navigation is changed

So I am having a problem with the Big Box theme Creator.

I have this animation for the image "Cart Front" I have it placed behind the box art front.

then i have made an animation for the cart to slide down a little to position it self just below the box art

but when I tested it in big box the cart animation just played once then never again so I changed the option to have the animation play every

time the Navigation is changed but that doesn't work either. now Im trying every option and nothing works for me.

basically i just want the animation to start then when done to just stay where its positioned until i change the navigation on the games list

then the cart will go behind the box front again (with no animation it just re-sets) and play the same animation of it sliding down until below the box front.

P.S. i cant get any videos of what my scenario is because my video capture isn't working when in theme creator

If you mean that you are building this in the COMMUNITY Theme Creator, and not coding this yourself, then you'll need 3 animation triggers:

You need to tell the cart what to do:

1. When the page first loads (Immediately)
  2. When a user begins moving the game list (During Selection)
  3. When a user finishes moving the game list and stops on a game (Once Selected)