LaunchBox Community Forums

Trying to find wii game theme videos

Csfieldmusic

I am trying to find game theme videos for Nintendo Wii lightgun games. Launchbox scrapped the mame games just fine and I found most of the teknoparrot light gun game theme videos here on this forum. I can't seem to find any wii game theme videos. Currently I am just using video recorded from the game which works but I was hoping to find some actual wii game them videos to use that resemble the ones I am already using for teknoparrot and mame. 

12 hours ago, Csfieldmusic said:

I am trying to find game theme videos for Nintendo Wii lightgun games. Launchbox scrapped the mame games just fine and I found most of the teknoparrot light gun game theme videos here on this forum. I can't seem to find any wii game theme videos. Currently I am just using video recorded from the game which works but I was hoping to find some actual wii game them videos to use that resemble the ones I am already using for teknoparrot and mame. 

You may find the odd one that people have created, but there is no Wii theme video pack on EmuMovies or anywhere else come to that.

Thanks for the reply. I was affraid of that. I have looked high and low. It is even hard to find decent video snaps for some games.  Teknoparrot is hard to find media as well. I was lucky and found most of what I needed for teknoparrot here on this forum but I am affraid it will be difficult to find media for all the teknoparrot games if I expand the collection. 

Edited by Csfieldmusic