LaunchBox Community Forums

Button layout image when launching games?

KAG

I was wondering if it is possible to have an image I create of the button configuration appear, similar to Arcade1Up? I'm selling off an arcade cabinet to someone with an MK button layout. He's requested some games and will just have to guess what button does what. I've attached a photo of the Arcade1Up screen I'm talking about for reference. I understand Launchbox won't generate these images.

DjyP3rgVAAAez7P.jpg-large.jpeg

9 hours ago, Retro808 said:

There are startup themes that can do this. 

If you are selling your cabinet I would not keep your license for premium LB/BB in that build. It could get flagged and blacklisted. Licenses are for personal use only. I recommend having that person buy a license. 

I'm fairly new to LB/BB, I know the basics of getting it setup and running but haven't messed with the themes much. Do you have an example of a theme you can suggest that does this? I'm selling to a friend but I think I will have him get his own license.