LaunchBox Community Forums

Errors while downloading image files, etc

TomConklinVO

So I'm using Launchbox for the first time. I'm at the point where it's downloading all the image files and all that stuff that makes everything pretty. I'm seeing several errors in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. They were about 130 of them about halfway through the process. I'm wondering if this is normal? Also, I had some kind of a drive error and the downloading stopped and I had to restart the program. It seemed to resume where it left off. I'm hoping that that's okay.

There are many factors on why someone may see some download errors. Sounds like your hard drive issue could be one of them. 

Finishing the entire media download should be fine. Sounds like most of your media will end up downloading even with those issues, and you can always run another one if you wish afterwards, or download media on a per-game basis as well.

10 minutes ago, TomConklinVO said:

Thanks very much for the awesome fast response. I'm wondering, if I did another run through would it double up on the files already have or would it skip those or? Thanks again!!!

It asks you at the end of the process, you want the second option.

Screenshot 2023-02-13 160733.jpg