LaunchBox Community Forums

Triforce Arcade System Platform Video (16:9/soundtrack)

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

Triforce Arcade System Platform Video (16:9/soundtrack)

View File

I was inspired by @Warped Polygon's tutorial that he uploaded earlier for Triforce, so decided to make a platform video for it.

If you haven't yet checked out his YouTube, he makes some helpful tutorials for various emulators. I'll put a link to his channel down below for anyone interested.

Warped Polygon's YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/@warpedpolygon

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Warped Polygon said:

Thank you sooo much. YouTube has taken down the Triforce video because it was loosely connected to Nintendo. My channel is now tanking as a result so this is always a help. I'm making a video now on how I will adapt for this crap.

Any chance you could reupload it here?  Was looking for it this morning but was disappointed to hear your news.  Thanks.

Edited by garrett521
spelling error

2 hours ago, Warped Polygon said:

I could upload here but you'd need to download it and not sure if that is ok with the LB team.

Media to be used in presentation of game data within LB/BB is fine and is media of your making. We do not allow sharing rom/bios files or linking to site that do. Uploaded media must be related to the topic of the post.  

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

Media to be used in presentation of game data within LB/BB is fine and is media of your making. We do not allow sharing rom/bios files or linking to site that do. Uploaded media must be related to the topic of the post.  

Thanks for the info. It is a tut video so won't post here. Of course no links to roms or anything like that.