LaunchBox Community Forums

Others no longer able to view my collection

So I have been using launchbox for quite some time to be able to show my collection to others (as a streamer it's very handy to be able to have others view my collection of games so my community can request games).

Recently this function has stopped working, now you're promted to create an account or sign in before you're able to view my collection, which means either I am doing something wrong and just need to make an adjustment, or this function as stopped working/it was never intended to work.

Would someone be able to tell me if this is a feature that should be working (seeing someones game collection as long as you have a link to their collection) or if it was just a fluke that I've been able to do this for as long as I have.

Sorry if the post is slightly confusing, I've tried finding an answer by googling, but I've been unable to find an answer.