LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with setting up IGT Slots

cemfundog

Hello all, hope this is in the right place.

I am trying to set up a bunch of IGT Slots by Masque in BigBox. It is easy enough to add the game packs and media but I am trying to set it up to be able to launch each slot machine directly. Very much like we do with Pinball FX tables. Has anyone figured this out or can anyone point me in the right direction.

Not sure if it is even possible but it would be really cool to have in a dual screen Slot Machine build I am trying to make. This is a set up with a touch screen and a marquee screen to show the payout screenshots, but I can not do so unless I can have each machine displayed in a playlist individually. Each pack comes with several machines.

I will of course share this theme once I have it up and running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for looking!

Edited by cemfundog

I'm not real familiar with the app, but Pinball FX was made specifically to accept command line to launch to a specific table. If that app isn't built to allow for the same thing the closest you're going to be able to get is to get an ahk script that automates the key presses once the app is open to get to the correct slot/game in the application.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 10:09 AM, C-Beats said:

I'm not real familiar with the app, but Pinball FX was made specifically to accept command line to launch to a specific table. If that app isn't built to allow for the same thing the closest you're going to be able to get is to get an ahk script that automates the key presses once the app is open to get to the correct slot/game in the application.

Yeah, I dont think this is set up that way. Oh well. Would be so cool. Thank you for responding!