LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I see my xbox one controller that is paired to my Windows PC?

roofamilyh

1 hour ago, roofamilyh said:

LaunchBox Windows version: Setting/Options/Game Controllers: I don't see anything under Choose device?  How do I see my xbox one controller that is paired to my Windows PC?

I think they are listed under blue tooth and devices, not sure, not at the pc atm. Which version of windows do you use?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm about ready to ditch Launchbox completely. The controller configuration with this is unacceptably bad. Don't get me wrong, I understand that controller configuration with emulation has always been terrible but it seems like Launchbox has decided to ramp that terribleness into high gear. Truly pathetic we've had emulation for decades now and no one can seem to figure it out.

Hi @dummy-account. Welcome to the forums.

What controller issues specifically are you experiencing?  Do note that LaunchBox does not configure nor adjust controllers in and for the emulators themselves.  That is completely independent of controller configuration for navigating within LaunchBox.

To answer @roofamilyh's question, yes, a Premium account is required to be able to navigate LaunchBox with a controller.  But this has no effect on using a controller within an emulator.  The caveat to the latter is with Steam when you have its' UI set controller configurations.  So I've heard as I've never set them in Steam itself.  Steam games, ya. Steam UI, no.