LaunchBox Community Forums

Addind Tables For Pinball FX 2023 From Steam To Launchbox?

Truest1

3 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Did some quick digging and does look they finally succumbed to the angry mob. They have a FAQ specifically for the cab support mode they added recently: https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7754

If I am reading this correctly there is no current way to launch into table though but should be coming in a future update.

Ohh I see. Thank you for the great info. I will hold off on purchasing any more tables till they add this feature. Can't believe they would want to add cabinet more to make this more available to more customers. 

22 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

Ohh I see. Thank you for the great info. I will hold off on purchasing any more tables till they add this feature. Can't believe they would want to add cabinet more to make this more available to more customers. 

They initial said there were dropping it, but they had a pretty large community backlash for it on top of the backlash that users couldn't redeem tables they already owned. Sounds like they had to give on one of those fronts. I personally don't care for much of any of the design decisions they took in the title and will probably ignore it. Glad to hear though that the Vpin community got to take a home a win and got them to at least give them proper cab support.