LaunchBox Community Forums

retroachievements not showing up in launchbox 13.2

dbb1480

I recently upgraded to launchbox 13.2 and it seems to no longer load any retroachievements. I reset my API key, I am able to login to retroachievements.org without any issue, and using the achievements tool in LB, i rescanned all my files. I even verified it is working in retroarch outside of launchbox.  This was working fine for me on the previous LB but since upgrading, games that had the RA now list no RA available. Has anyone else seen this?

image.png.c6976a032350627aa5b8daed28f69c1a.png

I took a look at your XAML and your files are being hashed correctly. Seems like the application isn't getting a response from RetroAchievements when looking for an ID though. I'd verify your credentials are correct in options and then try again. If it still doesn't work turn on debug logging and then look to see if there are any errors or exceptions in the log that may point us in the right direction.

Hello,

I have the same issue, the Dreamcast files are in chd format and some games show the achivements but some do not. I have checked the hash on the data/platform folder and is grabing a different hash than on RA website, but loads the correct hash in retroarch.

2 minutes ago, Bobafettjm said:

I had an auto populated playlist that had all of the games with Retro Achievements and now the playlist is empty.

me too man. Weird part is how well it worked in the beta. Only issue there was that it wasn't picking up my compressed PS2 games but that seems to be more the hashing method they use rather than an actual issue.

35 minutes ago, fianovale@hotmail.com said:

Hi! same here, the only ones showing up are the Steam cheevs. Happens on 13.3.

I can echo this as well. Steam games seem to pick up achievements just fine.

RetroAchievements is aware of an issue affecting their API servers. For now to alleviate the issue they have to bring the API servers down for several hours a week. This is typically done on Sunday night (GMT). During this downtime window their integration does not work and causes the issues you are seeing in the app.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you verified your rom hashes? I've been using LB across several builds and none have had issue. I know they have server resets on Sundays that can throw a wrench in things but outside of that should be able to. Is there a system in particular you want to see if we can work through to get you up and running?