LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't download emumovie disc image from "audit game"

thewhite

Hi,

When i use the Audit Game to download media for few game, the search for emumovie don't find/download ps2 disc. I selected "cart - front", "compact disc" and "floppy Disk". If i edit only one game, it found "floppy disc" and download it. I'm using launchbox 13.3. 

On 5/6/2023 at 11:00 AM, thewhite said:

Hi,

When i use the Audit Game to download media for few game, the search for emumovie don't find/download ps2 disc. I selected "cart - front", "compact disc" and "floppy Disk". If i edit only one game, it found "floppy disc" and download it. I'm using launchbox 13.3. 

Just tested this, but I was able to download discs from EmuMovies just fine.

Which games were you having issues with?

Also, when you reach the last page of the download metadata and media wizard, are you choosing the recommended option to not replace any existing fields or media?

I tries the recommended option and the first one (replace all existing)... I still have the issue. All ps2 games have this problem, i have selected 600 games and nothing were downloaded.

I done more test; I've tries same things with xbox and it works.
On ps2, downloading multiple games image from launchbox database works. 
Downloading multiple games image on emumovies other than disc, works (i tries clear logo).

So i only have a problem to download multiple images from emumovies only for ps2 disc. 🤪

*********** update *********

I installed a new launchbox with only my xml platform for PS2, and i am able to download all disc. Maybe i can overwrite image from this setup to my current...

Edited by thewhite