LaunchBox Community Forums

recent platform icons update help

tjwoosta

I updated launchbox the other day and received the platform icons update but It doesn't really work with my non-conventional setup.

I create playlists from mame based on Publisher that I enable to appear in the platform list, and use those instead of the "Classics" playlists that everyone has. So for example some of my listed platforms are "Atari Arcade", "BrezzaSoft Arcade", "Capcom Arcade", "Cave Arcade", "Data East Arcade", "Eolith Arcade", "Exidy Arcade" etc..

I can rename the icons from the default playlists to cover the more popular publishers, but there are a bunch which aren't covered obviously.

I'm trying to either disable the icons so its just text again, or request additional publisher logo icons for BrezzaSoft, Cave, Eolith, Exidy, Gaelco, IGS, Incredible Technologies, Kaneko, MicroProse, Psikyo, Sammy, Seibu Kaihatsu, Seta, and Toaplan