LaunchBox Community Forums

How to access RetroArch options in Launchbox

T489

Hi There, is there a way to access the quick menu's for Retroarch while launching game from Launchbox?  Or is there a way to increase the resolution through Launchbox?

Please disregard, I see the emulator options, need to open it and configure.  Now have to figure out why one of the ROMs doesn't work (but works in standalone Retroarch)

Thanks,

Edited by T489
Found part of the answer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i'm having trouble with this too, i'm trying to access the Retroarch menus to increase resolution etc but when I press F1 all that comes up is windows menus? This is on the Dolphin core within Retroarch

I am using the Rog Ally with a Keyboard so with it being Windows I would have thought it should be the same

25 minutes ago, MaverickTF said:

okay I managed to change the hot keys by loading up Retroarch on it's own, but im still not seeing any options for upscaling on Dolphin, where as on other systems I can normally change it to 2x Resolution etc

Dolphin absolutely has upscaling options, but id recommend not using the Retroarch core at all, it's far far worse than the standalone emulator.