LaunchBox Community Forums

Dying Light 2 won't sync to launchbox Database

SiriusVI

Hey,

just imported Dying Light 2 from Steam and when looking to sync it to Launchbox's database, it doesn't work. It doesn't even search for anything, the error message just appears instantly:

image.thumb.png.70984079bef84986e45efc49bf676126.png

It's like the search function doesn't work at all for this specific game. It works on other games, or it used to work. Dying Light 2 is the only game I bought after updating to the latest Launchbox version.

Steam games have undergone a foundational change to the way they are matched to our database.

We have a number of phases planned to get it all deployed, and at the moment we have deployed phase 1 which stopped incorrect matches from happening.

More work is needed to get through the remaining phases, which will solve what you are seeing here. Most of the remaining work is database related, so best I can say is, it's coming :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, faeran said:

Steam games have undergone a foundational change to the way they are matched to our database.

We have a number of phases planned to get it all deployed, and at the moment we have deployed phase 1 which stopped incorrect matches from happening.

More work is needed to get through the remaining phases, which will solve what you are seeing here. Most of the remaining work is database related, so best I can say is, it's coming :)

Got it. Thx for the info!