LaunchBox Community Forums

Issue with recent games list on default BigBox theme

Vader

Hello everyone.

I am in the process of setting up my bigbox build and just imported a full mame romset. I am still tweaking things here and there and have not played any games yet. However, I have noticed that the recent games section on the platform view seems to be populating by itself. There are games shown on the list i.e. high impact football, Jr. Pac-Man, etc, but I have not played any those games, (yet).

In another instance, I noticed that a game I was checking out (viewing metadata, etc), showed up on the list, even though I didn't play that game. Don't know if this is an issue or not, but would like some guidance.

I have also tried looking for a way to reset this list but have not been able to find that option. 

Thank for your help

Screenshot 2023-08-11 212555.png

As a second follow-up, I also noticed that the platform information between launchbox and bigbox is different. If you look at the screenshots, you will see a difference on the most played game and play count data. Are these supposed to be independent between launchbox and bigbox or is an issue.

Please advise.

Thanks

launchbox Screenshot 2023-08-14 125749.png

Screenshot 2023-08-14 125703.png

• Vader changed the title to Issue with recent games list on default BigBox theme
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 10:42 PM, Vader said:

However, I have noticed that the recent games section on the platform view seems to be populating by itself. There are games shown on the list i.e. high impact football, Jr. Pac-Man, etc, but I have not played any those games, (yet).

Hi Vader,

I just installed BigBox for the first time and I noticed the same thing. It seems like a bug to me. I filed it here.

- Chris

16 minutes ago, chrispitude said:

Hi Vader,

I just installed BigBox for the first time and I noticed the same thing. It seems like a bug to me. I filed it here.

- Chris

Hey @chrispitude

Thanks for submitting the bug, hopefully they will fix this issue, by the next update. It's kind of annoying . For now I am contemplating removing the last played list until it is fixed.

Vader