LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues with Startup Screens

DragoonDemon4

Hi, in the recent 13.6 version of launchbox I've been having an issue with many emulators, for example dolphin, when I launch a game the first time launchbox Big Box works ok, but the second time I launch a game, sometimes big box get stuck in the launch screen or when exiting the emulator the startup screen is stuck on the welcome windows and won't let the emulator exit, hopefully this get fixed in the next version, thanks

3 hours ago, DragoonDemon4 said:

Hi, in the recent 13.6 version of launchbox I've been having an issue with many emulators, for example dolphin, when I launch a game the first time launchbox Big Box works ok, but the second time I launch a game, sometimes big box get stuck in the launch screen or when exiting the emulator the startup screen is stuck on the welcome windows and won't let the emulator exit, hopefully this get fixed in the next version, thanks

What are the options you have checked in the Startup settings in LB for dolphin (in LB >Tools >Manage Emulators, Select Dolphin and share a pic of what you have checked in the Startup screen tab). What other emulators you having issues with? Are all you Windows updates done and video drivers up to date? We have seen out of date drivers cause issues. 

Not sure what to expect to be fixed in next version as Startups work fine with Dolphin and has for years so nothing to really be fixed. 

Here's my config on dolphin, but the issue is across all emulators, I fixing it by disabling the startup screen, I don't know if is related to my theme Unified Refried or a mod in tilt I did a while ago, but this is recently, I'm on Windows 11, my specs are: CPU Ryzen 5 5600X, 32 GB DDR4 3200MHZ ram, an old GTX 960 2 GB and launchbox runs on a SATA SSD the main m.2 PCIE 3.0 SSD is for windows the driver version I have is 536.99

image.png