LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues with Amazon sync and playlists

martinconroy

Does anyone have any issues with syncing to the Amazon storefront in terms of either finding games or noting their installed status?

By way of example, I look at my Amazon games account and there are 5 Metal Slug Games installed:
image.thumb.png.7671ca1f0f26ffa517519cdecd239f56.png

So, in the Windows Platform Category it cannot find ANY Metal Slug games.

image.thumb.png.56f741b5f3d48a7dcf15d94748172f5c.png

As I want to separate games on Storefronts NOT installed, so this category is driven by my Playlist which shows items which are the Windows platform and installed. If the playlist doesn't find them, then the category won't show them.image.thumb.png.accaf530815c7360bca67f79ed172b9d.png

My playlist to show games NOT installed finds 3 Metal Slug games:
image.thumb.png.6641a9896dadbb0e7ce1a674e87fa1fa.png

So, the first question is:
Why does this find 3 games, but not all 5? It's not to do with the filter - even with no filter it doesn't pick up the other two games.

The second question is why does it not recognise that these are installed?

Any help appreciated!

Typically when people report a game is missing or not showing as expected it's because in the View menu they have one of "Hide Games Missing..." options checked and have forgotten about it. In regards to the install check I'll have to take a look at the code today while I'm in there and let you know how we are looking so you can vet that process out on your machine.