LaunchBox Community Forums

Pinball M

Truest1

Cabinet mode is broken currently,  particularly for auto table launch feature.  Even if you select cabinet mode in the UI it will not stick on relaunch and has to be re-selected each time. Thus, even with proper table code it won't go right to table until they fix the bug. A bit puzzling to me that they have broke features when they are using same FX engine. There is also no way currently to move the backglass and DMD around in UI like can do FX (have to do via settings.ini). 

Similar to FX the pointer text files, INI, and media are in same cabinet location only under Pinball M:          ...\common\Pinball M\PinballM\Mods\Cabinet\

I put mine in Data folder to keep separate and ease with import.  Data.zip

In LB the default command line parameter is

-applaunch 2337640 -

Application Path is still to Steam:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe

Cabinet Codes are currently here:

• Duke Nukem’s Big Shot Pinball 176
  • Dead by Daylight™ Pinball 174
  • The Thing Pinball 175
  • Chucky’s Killer Pinball 171
  • Wrath of the Elder Gods – Director’s Cut 147

The default backglass is similar to FX if you name it PFX.PNG and place in cabinet directory.  Will look at media pack at some point as well. 

PFX.thumb.png.fc8b90b1f6f5b714344d37d19f6fba7f.png

But until they fix the bug no direct launch at moment.

27 minutes ago, sundogak said:

Cabinet mode is broken currently,  particularly for auto table launch feature.  Even if you select cabinet mode in the UI it will not stick on relaunch and has to be re-selected each time. Thus, even with proper table code it won't go right to table until they fix the bug. A bit puzzling to me that they have broke features when they are using same FX engine. There is also no way currently to move the backglass and DMD around in UI like can do FX (have to do via settings.ini). 

Similar to FX the pointer text files, INI, and media are in same cabinet location only under Pinball M:          ...\common\Pinball M\PinballM\Mods\Cabinet\

I put mine in Data folder to keep separate and ease with import.  Data.zip

In LB the default command line parameter is

-applaunch 2337640 -

Application Path is still to Steam:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe

Cabinet Codes are currently here:

• Duke Nukem’s Big Shot Pinball 176
  • Dead by Daylight™ Pinball 174
  • The Thing Pinball 175
  • Chucky’s Killer Pinball 171
  • Wrath of the Elder Gods – Director’s Cut 147

The default backglass is similar to FX if you name it PFX.PNG and place in cabinet directory.  Will look at media pack at some point as well. 

PFX.thumb.png.fc8b90b1f6f5b714344d37d19f6fba7f.png

But until they fix the bug no direct launch at moment.

Thank you for the explanation. That makes total sense. Yup everything else I got down pretty muck. Thank you again. 

• 2 weeks later...