LaunchBox Community Forums

Trailers not playing

Soop

*edit* ok, it's a paid-only feature - I don't know why that was so hard to find, I finally found a post that mentioned it.

I have view set to play videos automatically

I have the Steam trailer imported, and then used the Steam Scraper plugin to import another one, and both show within the games metadata menu

But for some reason, the videos don't play in the side bar within launchbox.  Is this a premium feature?  I can't find any other settings that pertain to video playback on game selection

Edited by Soop

So I think I've found the issue; Under Tools > Options > Visuals > Game Details,  ‘Show Videos’ isn't checked, but it's also impossible to modify the check box.  Anyone know why?

2 hours ago, Soop said:

So I think I've found the issue; Under Tools > Options > Visuals > Game Details,  ‘Show Videos’ isn't checked, but it's also impossible to modify the check box.  Anyone know why?

Should say on the bottom of the window that some of the check boxes were disabled because they are a premium feature with a link included on how to purchase one.

4 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Should say on the bottom of the window that some of the check boxes were disabled because they are a premium feature with a link included on how to purchase one.

Yeah it kind of does, but elsewhere, it's the items within the box which were premium only, whereas the video option and another were outside that box, which made it seem that they were disabled.

I used to have a premium license too, but I found I barely used it in that time.  It's only since I've added my Steam and Epic library I've been using it more