LaunchBox Community Forums

Startup Theme Prevent to Start Retroarch in Windowed Mode

Oniontears

Hello,

I'm using the Big Logo startup theme, and when I start a core in RetroArch the game start in full screen instead of windowed as I configured, is there a way to change that?

• The RetroArch core is configured to run in windowed mode, I already tested and it's working when I run RetroArch without LB or BB.
  • I already deleted de -f parameter in Launchbox for this core.
  • I tested turning on/of the startup theme in Launchbox/Bigbox.
  • If I can't change that because of the startup theme, is there any comand line such as pressing F (the hotkey in RetroArch to turning on/off fullscreen) sometime after the core initiate? (I tested press F after the game starts and the end game screen appear).
Edited by Oniontears

• Oniontears changed the title to Startup Theme Prevent to Start Retroarch in Windowed Mode

So, as no one has been able to help me yet, and I had already looked for solutions on the forum and on Google, I tried to find the answer with Google Bard.
I attempted adding the following command lines in the emulator options:

• -w
  • -windowed
  • --start-windowed
  • Sleep 6000; WinActivate, ahk_class RetroArch; Send !{Enter}

None of them worked, RetroArch just don't launch.

Edited by Oniontears