LaunchBox Community Forums

Moderations Website Changes Does Not Show Platform

Firstly, I love many of the new changes to moderations format. The dark theme is going to be a blessing on days when I am battling a migraine. What I have an issue with is that the game does not show the platform for which you are making changes. This comes into play when I am approving screenshot images as we tend towards ones that match the original resolution of the platform and surely will come into play when approving box art of all kinds. Additionally, you only get a "preview view" of the primary game box, having that right in front of me has saved much time in the past so it will be hard to part with that. 

Thank you for the attention to our side of things and for the wonderful program and site!

• Like 1

Ok here is another report or two:

It does not appear feasible to change a release date that is only a year to a month, date, year format.

it appears that making changes to the platforms themselves is now, possibly, more widely available, unfortunately not the images though. :P I saw a few changes that did not appear to be from seasoned submitters.

I can only see the first page of my pending changes, there are not page choices shown. Nor is there a next page. I tested this in both Firefox and Chrome and verified no extensions were active.

Edited by Thanatos_Prime