LaunchBox Community Forums

i need some help there or here

Edouza

I just created this account just to ask a simple question that I still haven't found a solution for, much less there doesn't seem to be one. I believe this is the right place for this and before I created this topic I took a look at the first page and didn't see anything like that or that came close to my question and I wasn't going to search for 38 pages. I'm using the platform on the website because there is no app for my operating system and I only use it on the computer. That said, here's the question: How do I remove games added to my Collections? Is it possible to do this without having to delete the entire collection?

14 minutes ago, Edouza said:

How do I remove games added to my Collections? Is it possible to do this without having to delete the entire collection?

In LaunchBox, select the game (click once on it) you wish to delete and then press the Delete key on your keyboard.

If you have several you wish to delete, select one of them, then press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard. While still holding Ctrl, click on the other games you wish to delete.  When done selecting, let go of Ctrl. Then press the Delete key on your keyboard.

With both methods, READ and follow the prompts regarding removing/deleting the games.

• Thanks 2