LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking for help with 2 AHK scripts

Mainiack

I have 2 scripts that i'm trying to use for demul hikaru. the 1st 1 works fine to go full screen but the 2nd 1 should hide the mouse curser and i cant get it to work. Using NoMousy.exe. 

I  want to hide the curser when i start a game and and have it reappear when the game is closed. 

Thanks for looking

Sleep, 9500
 SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
 Send !{Enter}
 Return

Run, E:\Testing\LaunchBoxTester (Current Version)\Emulators\Hikaru Demul w Roms\nomousy.exe  /hide

$Esc::

{

Run, E:\Testing\LaunchBoxTester (Current Version)\Emulators\Hikaru Demul w Roms\nomousy.exe

Process, Close, demul.exe

}

Thanks @JoeViking245 I appreciate your help. I tried it but it didnt work unfortunately. 

i found mention in searching across the web that if i use gpuDX11 instead of "old gpuDX11" video plugin that the mouse cursor would hide automatically in fullscreen.  It hides the cursor a few seconds after the game loads so I deleted nomousy.

• Game On 1