LaunchBox Community Forums

Background Fade and Editing Media Issues

MDGeist

I'm having a couple of issues that were not happening until recently with the last couple of updates. Before, I was able to change the background fade amount. Now it stays at 68. When I long press on it nothing happens. Also when I delete the box image, game title screenshot image, game screenshot image, and background images to just show the background video on any of my platforms (including Android), they just reappear when I switch platforms or close my app and open it back up again. Any suggestions on how to fix these issues. Here is where the Fade Amount shows 68.Screenshot_20240223-105414.thumb.jpg.f150c874ba52e3f6185ab013fd10b660.jpg

Regards

2 hours ago, MDGeist said:

I'm having a couple of issues that were not happening until recently with the last couple of updates. Before, I was able to change the background fade amount. Now it stays at 68. When I long press on it nothing happens. Also when I delete the box image, game title screenshot image, game screenshot image, and background images to just show the background video on any of my platforms (including Android), they just reappear when I switch platforms or close my app and open it back up again. Any suggestions on how to fix these issues. Here is where the Fade Amount shows 68.Screenshot_20240223-105414.thumb.jpg.f150c874ba52e3f6185ab013fd10b660.jpg

Regards

For the images re-appearing issue, make sure you have this option turned off: Automatically Download Missing Media When Needed

We'll look into the background fade setting, the horizontal bar looks missing in your screenshot, so we'll make sure that's back for the next beta.