LaunchBox Community Forums

Console theme images/animations/music not showing or rendering

Hiddenpalm

Hi, Im brand spanking new to BigBox/Launchbox. Just got BigBox for my Windows 11 desktop, yesterday.

Enclosed are two images showing my issue with every theme for BigBox. When I scroll through the consoles, the main images/animations dont show. Yet it shows it for NES, only. It doesnt show for Genesis, SNES, Atari, Coleco, Amiga, MSDOS, or Windows. I wanted to add a few more consoles, but holding up on that, until I get BigBox working correctly.

BigBoxWallpaperissues2.thumb.png.cc6a45283016213d87e333ee0bd339b5.png

BigBoxWallpaperissues.thumb.png.312edba1f200c43d5d37aa9048d4430c.png

Any idea what I did wrong or what I have to do to fix it?

It works for NES though, with cool music and animations. But doesnt work for anything else.

BigBoxWallpaperissues3.thumb.png.2006cbf066f06e5f6964186b8d3192ab.png

Edited by Hiddenpalm

33 minutes ago, faeran said:

In LaunchBox, go to Tools > Download > Platform/Playlist/Category Theme Videos...

Thanks again Faeran! It worked. But curious, the NES was the only one working before, but now the video is different. Before, it had a really bada$$ hip hop beat. Any idea why or if there are other videos I dont know about?

15 hours ago, Hiddenpalm said:

Thanks again Faeran! It worked. But curious, the NES was the only one working before, but now the video is different. Before, it had a really bada$$ hip hop beat. Any idea why or if there are other videos I dont know about?

You downloaded a game theme video for Super Mario Bros. 3 and it fell back to that video.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, faeran said:

You downloaded a game theme video for Super Mario Bros. 3 and it fell back to that video.

Ok I get it now. When on Launchpad downloading the theme videos, each computer/console has a drop-down menu for different videos. I had no idea. Thanks for the help!