LaunchBox Community Forums

Error Code

Tuna

When I attempt to Lauch the Launch Box, I am getting critical error code.  I have bought a license and I was curious about what I need to do to get this working.

Thanks!

• Lordmonkus changed the title to Error Code
1 hour ago, Omnomers said:

image.thumb.png.2dfca35163549d6020e3a758f40465ad.png

You're not the only one. I can't seem to get BigBox to launch. I have no custom themes, I have reinstalled the program in multiple directories.

OP, send a screenshot of your error message.

The OP error was related to a known shared/pirated license. We removed the error that was posted. Your error is not that. 

What theme are you using? I know you stated you have no custom themes, but that error reads like one related to either a theme that is not the BigBox Default. 

I have made no changes to the themes. I'm using the default one. I'll try deleting them all and using a custom downloaded theme. The error from the image I posted was when using a fresh install.

Edited by Omnomers