LaunchBox Community Forums

Roms playlist - clueless don't know what I did`

boslaw

I set up my arcade years ago with launchbox, mame 2.12, and a full set of 32,000 2.12 roms. I disassembled it and only set it back up a few days ago. Somehow when I originally set it up I configured launchbox to see only 58 games, and then I somehow added a 2nd playlist to see only 32 games. However, I don't have any way in launchbox to see ALL of the 32000 roms or to create new or different playlists, platforms, etc. I have no idea what I did to get here and no idea how to get back 😆

Just  to add to this, my full set of mame roms are in a folder in in my mame directory

I have a directory in Launchbox called "games" but it's empty

I have some playlist files in my launchbox directory but the xml files have some games listed that are not actually showing up in launchbox

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by boslaw

Anytime games are missing you feel should be shown check the Hide menu. There are some options that hide games when certain criteria are met which people tend to forgot they set and can cause confusion.

5 minutes ago, boslaw said:

I did check the Hidden flag but nothing was hidden. Stumped. I just gave up last night and re-imported all ROMs and now I’ll work to create a new playlist.

There are something like 5 different hide settings, not just the one.