LaunchBox Community Forums

Teknoparrot Games Not Closing

I have BB premium and I've set ahk key-combination to close all my games with my wheel controller. All of them work except for Teknoparrot refuses to close. In tools > manage> emulators I've set the ahk scripts for Teknoparrot under "Running Script" tab. Basically I'd like to press a key combination on my wheel to close the games. Like I said, this works in all emulators except Teknoparrot. I am running XOutput by default across all games.

Here is my script:

Joy7::
If GetKeyState("Joy8")
{
   SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
   WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Return

I've also tried JoyToKey to trigger the Escape button if I hold Joy7 for 2 seconds. Again - this works for all platforms except Teknoparrot. 

My Teknoparrot settings are configured to close on escape key (0x1B).

I've also set the same key combination under Options > Controller Mappings > Close Active Window but still no go on Teknoparrot.

Very confused and stuck. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

1 hour ago, isometrixk said:

I have BB premium and I've set ahk key-combination to close all my games with my wheel controller. All of them work except for Teknoparrot refuses to close. In tools > manage> emulators I've set the ahk scripts for Teknoparrot under "Running Script" tab. Basically I'd like to press a key combination on my wheel to close the games. Like I said, this works in all emulators except Teknoparrot. I am running XOutput by default across all games.

Here is my script:

Joy7::
If GetKeyState("Joy8")
{
   SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
   WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

Return

I've also tried JoyToKey to trigger the Escape button if I hold Joy7 for 2 seconds. Again - this works for all platforms except Teknoparrot. 

My Teknoparrot settings are configured to close on escape key (0x1B).

I've also set the same key combination under Options > Controller Mappings > Close Active Window but still no go on Teknoparrot.

Very confused and stuck. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Are you running Teknoparrot as Admin by any chance?