Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

rexryan

Members
  • Posts

    399
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by rexryan

  1. absolutely.. I had a file that said Neon Arcade Live was working perfect.I assumed this was the update i deleted the colors plugin and the theme started fresh.I no longer got the error all fonts are black the pop up categories are no longer in boxes etc..I want this theme so all your help is appreciated.
  2. I have done it manually and manage themes.
  3. updated and getting the dll unblock error. Which i did unblock.
  4. All Xbox Live Indie games need logos..
  5. when i add any game regardless of amount it takes forever to scan folders one instance took about 10 minutes..Why?
  6. rexryan

    XBLIG Games

    Zombie Football Carnage...Here is the proof it's being done.
  7. rexryan

    XBLIG Games

    No..XBLIG games i myself was shocked how quietly it was done.
  8. rexryan

    XBLIG Games

    Yes you can I wouldn't have posted it.
  9. rexryan

    XBLIG Games

    Nice to see a lot of these games are playable now on Xenia Edge.
  10. i like it easy to manage at the top where system name is when you have longer named system you lose the sort arrange column.
  11. How do you set up to exit the games in LB/BB?
  12. Are you running multiple monitors?
  13. Is it possible to keep a monitor on Platform view while in game view? I ask because i have a dedicated monitor built into my cab that show my customs logos and i would love to keep that screen look. Thanks
  14. If your having fun keep it going.. Stop when it feels like work..
  15. Why is this even here? What does this do to make LaunchBox better?
  16. 7 hours scraping Achievements for 1248 games @ about 80%.
  17. Takes way to long to scan Achievements it's hours for a set..As more games get added your taking the fun out of it.
  18. Loving the clear logo for the games..
    Just got it working this is awesome..Love it great job.
  19. Right a Hot Fix but added new features..
  20. I feel your pain..Will follow for more systems but overall awesome.
×
×
  • Create New...