LaunchBox Community Forums

Images not attaching when I try to upload them

MJF

When I try to add images to a game, it does not detect or attach them, what's going on? I can change stuff, but it doesn't allow me to upload anything.

Update, they are attaching but the green text is not appearing on the bottom

Edited by MJF
update

36 minutes ago, MJF said:

When I try to add images to a game, it does not detect or attach them, what's going on? I can change stuff, but it doesn't allow me to upload anything.

Update, they are attaching but the green text is not appearing on the bottom

Thanks for the report. We've been able to confirm that it came from an update we just put through this morning, and we will look into fixing it up as quickly as we can.

Glad the images are still going through, as it sound more like the visual cue is missing.

7 minutes ago, faeran said:

Thanks for the report. We've been able to confirm that it came from an update we just put through this morning, and we will look into fixing it up as quickly as we can.

Glad the images are still going through, as it sound more like the visual cue is missing.

Another issue that just arose when I made a change to a steam game (genre) It actually removed the steam app id

https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/details/22151-crimsonland-2014

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, C-Beats said:

Should be corrected with this last push, let us know if you still see it @MJF

No, but it's taking forever for things to get approved. I submitted a change to an overview like 20 minutes ago, and it's still not going through. Same for an image (smaller duplicate) I've marked for deletion.

I don't mean approved by moderators, I mean submit to the system...

Edited by MJF

17 hours ago, MJF said:

No, but it's taking forever for things to get approved. I submitted a change to an overview like 20 minutes ago, and it's still not going through. Same for an image (smaller duplicate) I've marked for deletion.

I don't mean approved by moderators, I mean submit to the system...

There's now a 30 minute delay from when you submit a change to when it makes it into the mod queue, so at this point I'm hoping your stuff did make its way there. During that window, you'll now have the ability to delete your change under the Changes Status section.