LaunchBox Community Forums

The Great Game Gauntlet ๐Ÿ‘‘ DAY 2

AstroBob

The Great Game Gauntlet: Round 2ย ย 

96 members have voted

1. 1. Cast your vote for the game youโ€™d like to see advance to the next round!

• Atari 50: The Anniversary Collection
    • Disney Classic Games Collection
    • SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics
    • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
    • Capcom Arcade Stadium 2nd

I don't have much knowledge about game companies, but Sega games are really nostalgic for me, especially the Street of Rage games so I'll go with that one. The soundtrack is amazing! I even have the Spotify playlist of it!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Oniontears

TellTale Games. I know they donโ€™t exist anymore or have a deep catalog and they are all story driven โ€œgamesโ€, but their catalog needs to be preserved because of the intellectual property rights. There are games now that arenโ€™t available or obtainable in any manner (legal or not) anymore simply because IP rights have expired. Itโ€™d be a damn shame if future generations couldnโ€™t experience Lee and Clementineโ€™s journey.

Nintendo's Metroid is a good series and helped solidify the Metroidvania archetype, in my dream collection I would have Metroid, Metroid 2: Return of Samus, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Zero Mission. A Metroid Prime Hunters Sequel wouldn't hurt either.

Evil Launchbox making us choose from all the awesome game companies.ย  Despite this I feel it necessary to brown-nose in hopes it will get a like from those doing the giveaway and state Launchbox, except I have yet to play any of their games (but if they snuck one into their software as an easter egg...).

Realistically I have to go back to Sierra.ย  They got me started with PC gaming and I still go back to their games whenever nostalgia calls.

spacer.png