LaunchBox Community Forums

Xemu download available, won't download

jruizleon
Go to solution Solved by Retro808,

• Solution
1 hour ago, jruizleon said:

Every time I start Xemu there is a message that an update is available, I click on it nothing happens

Just tested and no issues from within the Xemu exe updating. You might have to download directly from the emulator site. LB does not have anything to do with that. It is not one of the emulator we manage with update notifications. 

1 hour ago, jruizleon said:

Every time I start Xemu there is a message that an update is available, I click on it nothing happens

I just opened Xemu (by itself, without attempting to launch a game) and got the update message. Clicked it and it updated just fine.

If it's truly not updating itself after clicking the message, then you should just do it the ol' fashion way

• Go to their download site
    • download the latest version
  • Extract the contents of the download into your existing emulator folder
    • (overwriting the existing files)

Edit: so I started typing, walked away for a minute and came back and hit send. Just to see Retro808 beat me to it. ;)