NickCulture12 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 All the existing badges from whenever it did work years ago still show up. But if I add a new game with achievements, the badge does not show up. I can launch it and confirm achievements are available. But theres no badge to show it. I can manually add the badge. But it doesnt show up when i import a new game and nothing changes if i remove all badges, and then run the scanner. no new badges get added Quote
NickCulture12 Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 not one person is going to address this? Really? Quote
JoeViking245 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 34 minutes ago, NickCulture12 said: not one person is going to address this? Really? Myself, I don't do RetroAchievements. But hopefully something in this article can help. Troubleshooting RetroAchievements Badges in LaunchBox - LaunchBox Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.