Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

NickCulture12

Members
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NickCulture12

  1. not one person is going to address this? Really?
  2. All the existing badges from whenever it did work years ago still show up. But if I add a new game with achievements, the badge does not show up. I can launch it and confirm achievements are available. But theres no badge to show it. I can manually add the badge. But it doesnt show up when i import a new game and nothing changes if i remove all badges, and then run the scanner. no new badges get added
  3. Yes. But I have to do it everytime, at every launch.
  4. This has always been an issue, i gave up on trying to resolve it.
  5. (Inner Exception) Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. App: LaunchBox Version: 13.24 Theme: Big Details Type: System.InvalidOperationException Site: Void ThrowInvalidOperationException_InvalidOperation_EnumFailedVersion() Source: System.Private.CoreLib at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext() at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.Desktop.ViewModels.ListContentViewModel.OnDataGridLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) at InvokeStub_ListContentViewModel.OnDataGridLoaded(Object, Span`1) at System.Reflection.MethodBaseInvoker.InvokeWithFewArgs(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) (Outer Exception) Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. App: LaunchBox Version: 13.24 Theme: Big Details Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Site: System.Object InvokeWithFewArgs(System.Object, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo) Source: System.Private.CoreLib at System.Reflection.MethodBaseInvoker.InvokeWithFewArgs(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.<>c.<.cctor>b__33_0(ActionExecutionContext context) at Caliburn.Micro.ActionMessage.Invoke(Object eventArgs) at Microsoft.Xaml.Behaviors.TriggerBase.InvokeActions(Object parameter) at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.AnimatedRenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler) Recent Log: 1:28:50 PM Exception
      • 1
      • Like
  6. can you tell how to remove the A Enter B Meny etc bars from the theme?
  7. is this only for retropie, or retroarch also? Everytime i download a pack, the cfgs are for retropie, and so dont work for retroarch
  8. It goes through the scans, but it doesnt show badges for games that have achievements. The first time I ran it, I had 500 games with achievement badges, from the retroachievements badges plug in. When I tried using the new LB built in scan, is when i lost all my badges (except for about 15 games for whatever reason)
×
×
  • Create New...